Friday 25 September 2009

Ok, ok

I managed to get my Ipod fixed. But it was a pain indeed.

After searching for hours on the internet looking through forums and ipod support sites, I finally found a site that made sense. The problem was actually a lot simpler than I thought. You see, when I tried to sync or restore my Ipod, a window would pop up saying that an error had occurred or that my Ipod was missing a file. I immediately thought that it was a software issue, or perhaps the new version of Itunes was conflicting with my old 5th generation Ipod.

I proceeded to download an older version of Itunes to see if that would fix the problem. Nope. I was able to sync about half of my music, but not all of it.

I then continued looking online for a solution until I found the most obvious answer to my problem. The forum told me to remove the song that is causing the error! It was so obvious. So all I had to do was delete the file that appeared in Itunes just before the error window popped up.

Simple!

Maybe Ipods aren't that bad after all. Anyway, I'm glad that it's working; especially now that I just got the audio jack repaired.

Let the playlists being.

No comments:

Post a Comment