Tuesday 27 October 2009

In the midst of mid-term week

I've had one exam so far, only two and a half more to go. So far my first exam went really well. The average was shockingly low, 64%! I was very surprised considering that the exam was fairly easy.

Here's hoping that the rest of my exams go just as well...

It's been almost two months since I returned from Korea. So far I'm really enjoying being back in Canada. Before I left Korea I had mixed feelings about leaving. I thought that I would have difficulty getting back into the swing of things once I retunred to Canada. After living on my own for a year and experiencing the independent life I thought that I would never be able to move back in with mom and dad. But in spite of this, we all seem to be getting along fairly well. We all take turns making meals, vacuuming, mowing the lawn, loading and unloading the dishwasher, and cleaning the litter boxes. But the best part about living at home is that as long as I'm going to school I don't have to pay for rent or food!!!

In the end, the transition back to Canada wasn't as bad as I thought and I now feel like I'm settled. Living with the family has been a treat.

Thanks mom and dad :) I'll take good care of you during your retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment